If you are looking to find a traineeship experience in Italy, we can help you to get the best opportunity for you!
Start Date: From September
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Testing source code and debugging code.
The quantity and type of activities performed by each intern will depend on his/her interests, knowledge, performance, experience and attitude. We try to involve our interns in as many activities as possible and give him/her increased responsibilities according to his/her performance and achievements.
- The opportunity to work in a motivating workspace with an international environment
- Use innovative ICT tool
- Opportunity to assist your personal learning goals
- Italian language course
- Common dinner
Length of Traineeship:
- Minimal traineeship is 3 months, we suggest 4 or 5 months, however, it can be extended up to 12 months depending upon intern’s performance.
What we offer:
- Friendly and international environment valorizing a sense of initiative and creativity
- If required, assisting you with relocation to Italy
- Final report
- Provision of documents such as the Euro Pass, evaluation of job performance, certificates of participation in training, and letter of recommendation from a tutor
- Extramus doesn’t offer any financial compensation, but the students interested in performing traineeships in our brands and departments have the possibility to get hired after the end of the traineeship period.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Working knowledge of programming languages such as Java and ORACLE
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Team working, problem-solving and open-minded and tolerant
We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and students studying in the EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Consider that our internship is unpaid.
If you’ve read this far you’re probably interested in doing the traineeship with us, but it’s not enough!
We are looking for people with high motivation and determination, with a spirit of initiative and desire to do: here we don’t need people making photocopies or coffee!
So, if you are really motivated…