If you are looking to find a traineeship experience in Italy, we can help you to get the best opportunity for you!
Start Date: From September
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting businesses to prevent, navigate, and resolve complex legal issues.
- Ensuring all relevant laws and outcomes are understood and obeyed by businesses.
- Drafting, reviewing, completing, and filing legal paperwork related to business
- Discussing, drafting, reviewing, and negotiating the terms of business contracts
- Ensuring all business processes, strategies, and actions comply with all relevant local, state, federal, and international laws.
- Managing multiple clients, cases, and legal activities that carry varying deadlines.
- Working with third parties to ensure that everyone understands their roles and
- Writing, evaluating, negotiating, and executing various contracts covering a range of transactions
- Maintaining correspondence and documentation related to contracts
- Communicating and presenting information to stakeholders regarding contracts
- Monitoring contracts and moving forward with close-out, extension, or renewal of
- Problem-solving contract-related issue
- The quantity and type of activities performed by each intern will depend on his/her interests, knowledge, performance, experience, and attitude.
- We try to involve our interns in as many activities as possible and give him/her increased responsibilities according to his/her performance and achievements.
- The opportunity to work in a motivating workspace with an international environment
- Use innovative ICT tool
- Opportunity to assist your personal learning goals
- Italian language course (free)
- Common dinner
Length of Internship:
- Minimal internship is 2 months, we suggest 4 or 5 months, however, it can be extended up to 12 months depending upon the intern’s performance.
What we offer:
- Friendly and international environment valorizing a sense of initiative and creativity
- If required, assisting you with relocation in Italy
- Work plan
- Final report
- Provision of documents such as the Euro Pass, evaluation of job performance, certificates of participation in training, and letter of recommendation from a tutor
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Team working, problem Solving, open-minded and tolerant
We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and students studying in the EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Consider that our internship is unpaid.
If you’ve read this far you’re probably interested in doing the internship with us, but it’s not enough!
We are looking for people with high motivation and determination, with a spirit of initiative and desire to do: here we don’t need people making photocopies or coffee!
So, if you are really motivated: