If you are looking to find a traineeship experience in Italy, we can help you to get the best opportunity for you!
Start Date: From September
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Carries out detailed electronic circuit design (Using Arduino), including simulation and design verification testing of the new design.
- Execute/manage compliance testing and documentation.
- Execute quick turn prototyping, debugging, verification testing, and performance characterization of new designs.
- The quantity and type of activities performed by each intern will depend on his/her interests, knowledge, performance, experience, and attitude.
- We try to involve our interns in as many activities as possible and give him/her increased responsibilities according to his/her performance and achievements.
- The opportunity to work in a motivating workspace with an international environment
- Use innovative ICT tool
- Opportunity to assist your personal learning goals
- Italian language course (free)
- Common dinner
Length of Internship:
- Minimal internship is 2 months, we suggest 4 or 5 months, however, it can be extended up to 12 months depending upon the intern’s performance.
What we offer:
- Friendly and international environment valorizing a sense of initiative and creativity
- If required, assisting you with relocation in Italy
- Work plan
- Final report
- Provision of documents such as the Euro Pass, evaluation of job performance, certificates of participation in training, and letter of recommendation from a tutor
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Team working, problem Solving, open-minded and tolerant
If you’ve read this far you’re probably interested in doing the internship with us, but it’s not enough!
We are looking for people with high motivation and determination, with a spirit of initiative and desire to do: here we don’t need people making photocopies or coffee!
So, if you are really motivated: