Application developer has become a central profession in the IT world, see what you can do at Extramus.
Name of employer: Extramus
Start Date: Always available
Duration: 2 to 12 months
Experience: Not required
Compensation: Assisting you in relocation to Italy and finding accommodation. No financial compensation!
Job duties and responsibilities as an Application Developer :
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Collaborating with a team of ICT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Designing creative prototypes according to specifications
- Writing high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Performing unit and integration testing before launch
- Conducting functional/non-functional testing and debugging code
- Evaluating existing applications to reprogram, updating and adding new features
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Managing multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Problem solving, being open-minded and tolerant
What we offer:
- Experience in working on real projects with a challenging, friendly and international work environment
- Providing final report, job performance evaluation, completion certificate, and letter of recommendation
- Free Italian and English language courses
- Excursions and cultural activities
We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and students studying in the EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Consider that our internship is unpaid.
If you’ve read this far you’re probably interested in doing the internship with us, but it’s not enough!
We are looking for people with high motivation and determination, with a spirit of initiative and desire. Here we don’t need people making photocopies or coffee!
Have fun and make an impact!