ABOUT THIS JOB:
Name of employer: Extramus
Start Date: Always available
Duration: 3 to 12 months
Basic knowledge: Required
Experience: Not required
Compensation: Assisting you in relocation to Italy and finding accommodation. No financial compensation!
Important: We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Please consider that our internship is unpaid.
- Developing functional web applications using PHP MVC framework, Next.js, MongoDB, MySQL etc.
- Writing clean codes for web applications.
- Routinely testing for ease of use, speed, and other quality factors of websites.
- Building code and libraries for future use.
- Attending regular meetings with the front-end developers to examine weaknesses and issues.
- Ensuring security and data protection.
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Managing multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Problem solving, being open-minded and tolerant
- Basic knowledge of one or more of the following technologies: Next.js, React, PHP
- Basic knowledge of one or more of the following databases: MongoDB, MySQL
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git and GitHub)
What We Offer!
- Experience in working on real projects with a challenging, friendly and international work environment
- Providing final report, job performance evaluation, completion certificate, and letter of recommendation
- Free Italian and English language courses (if teacher is available)
- Excursions and cultural activities
back-end developers are responsible for keeping our back-end functionality secure and efficient whenever possible. It should constantly check and fix any security vulnerabilities that may occur, and ensure the protection of data. In addition, they are expected to write web application logic for EXTRAMUS’ projects before transferring their work to large systems by working in a controlled manner with colleagues working in the front-end department.