Business lawyer is a job that requires meticulous attention to details since their work support could change the future of the company, see what you can do at Extramus.
Name of employer: Extramus
Start Date: Always available
Duration: 2 to 12 months
Experience: Not required
Compensation: Assisting you in relocation to Italy and finding accommodation. No financial compensation!
Job duties and responsibilities as a Business Lawyer:
- Assisting businesses to prevent, navigate, and resolve complex legal issues
- Ensuring all relevant laws and outcomes are understood and obeyed by businesses
- Drafting, reviewing, completing, and filing legal paperwork related to business operations
- Discussing, drafting, reviewing, and negotiating the terms of business contracts
- Ensuring all business processes, strategies, and actions comply with all relevant local, state, federal, and international laws
- Managing multiple clients, cases, and legal activities that carry varying deadlines
- Working with third parties to ensure that everyone understands their roles and responsibilities
- Writing, evaluating, negotiating, and executing various contracts covering a range of transactions
- Maintaining correspondence and documentation related to contracts
- Communicating and presenting information to stakeholders regarding contracts
- Monitoring contracts and moving forward with close-out, extension, or renewal of contracts
- Problem-solving contract-related issue
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Managing multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Problem solving, being open-minded and tolerant
What we offer:
- Experience in working on real projects with a challenging, friendly and international work environment
- Providing final report, job performance evaluation, completion certificate, and letter of recommendation
- Free Italian and English language courses
- Excursions and cultural activities
We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and students studying in the EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Consider that our internship is unpaid.
If you’ve read this far you’re probably interested in doing the internship with us, but it’s not enough!
We are looking for people with high motivation and determination, with a spirit of initiative and desire. Here we don’t need people making photocopies or coffee!
Have fun and make an impact!