BUSINESS PROJECT MANAGER
ABOUT THIS JOB:
Name of employer: Extramus
Start Date: Always available
Duration: 3 to 12 months
Basic knowledge: Required
Experience: Not required
Compensation: Assisting you in relocation to Italy and finding accommodation. No financial compensation!
Important: We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus trainee-ship program or that have scholarships. Please consider that our internship is unpaid.
- Providing vision and direction for the project team
- Scheduling and delegation of work, managing costs and time
- Dealing with potential risks
- Administering procurement of resources
- Keep everything under the control in the same line with clients’ expectations
- Establishing a single point of communication and accountability
- Ensuring successful completion and closure of projects
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Managing multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Problem solving, being open-minded and tolerant
What We Offer!
- Experience in working on real projects with a challenging, friendly and international work environment
- Providing final report, job performance evaluation, completion certificate, and letter of recommendation
- Free Italian and English language courses (if teacher is available)
- Excursions and cultural activities
Business Project Manager
A business manager is responsible for the activity and resource planning, management of project cost and time at EXTRAMUS. They would help to provide a monitoring system to manage and evaluate project progress that are carried out by the EXTRAMUS project management department, project risks and also mitigate its impact on the project as well as ensuring complete execution and closure of the project. You will also work on Theater projects in order to help the business grow.