ABOUT THIS JOB:
Name of employer: Extramus
Start Date: Always available
Duration: 3 to 12 months
Basic knowledge: Required
Experience: Not required
Compensation: Assisting you in relocation to Italy and finding accommodation. No financial compensation!
Important: We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus trainee-ship program or that have scholarships. Please consider that our internship is unpaid.
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines
- Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing
- Getting information about the target audience
- Taking clients’ advertising briefs and generating original copy ideas that grab the attention of the target audience. This can include creating straplines, slogans, body copy, jingles and scripts
- Meeting with account executives to discuss the clients’ requirements and core messages
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Managing multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Problem solving, being open-minded and tolerant
- Basic knowledge of Ryte, Google Documents
What We Offer!
- Experience in working on real projects with a challenging, friendly and international work environment
- Providing final report, job performance evaluation, completion certificate, and letter of recommendation
- Free Italian and English language courses (if teacher is available)
- Excursions and cultural activities
The Copywriter’s job is central in content creation. At EXTRAMUS, a Copywriter is responsible for creating content that is typically used across a range of media including printed materials, packaging and digital advertising, writing articles for websites and for direct communications between EXTRAMUS and its customers, creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.