EUROPEAN PROJECT MANAGER
ABOUT THIS JOB:
Name of employer: Extramus
Start Date: Always available
Duration: 3 to 12 months
Basic knowledge: Required
Experience: Not required
Compensation: Assisting you in relocation to Italy and finding accommodation. No financial compensation!
Important: We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus trainee-ship program or that have scholarships. Please consider that our internship is unpaid.
- Developing and managing the projects funded by the European Commission (KA1, KA2, KA3)
- Monitoring and evaluating the projects and processes and preparing reports and required documents about them
- Providing information about all on-going projects for European Events, and developments around Europe
- Developing project scopes and objectives, and creating comprehensive project documentation
- Building new partnerships, cooperation, lobbying, and international strategic partnerships
- Maintaining relationship with the European partners
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Managing multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Problem solving, being open-minded and tolerant
What We Offer!
- Experience in working on real projects with a challenging, friendly and international work environment
- Providing final report, job performance evaluation, completion certificate, and letter of
- Free Italian and English language courses (if teacher is available)
- Excursions and cultural activities
Check the department's handbook: here!
European Project Manager
A European project manager is responsible for the Developing, managing and implementation of the projects funded by the European Commission (KA1, KA2, KA3) at EXTRAMUS. You will be responsible for providing support to the EXTRAMUS board in looking for additional funding opportunities, overviewing the general project activities, building new partnership with strategic partners as well as maintaining relationships with other existing European partners.