ABOUT THIS JOB:
Name of employer: Extramus
Start Date: Always available
Duration: 3 to 12 months
Basic knowledge: Required
Experience: Not required
Compensation: Assisting you in relocation to Italy and finding accommodation. No financial compensation!
Important: We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Please consider that our internship is unpaid.
- Designing and maintaining user interactions on web pages.
- Updating new functionalities from the existing functionalities.
- Detect and fix emerging website problems or errors.
- Improving user experience and developing features.
- Ensure all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Designing and developing web applications that are cross-brower compatible
- Working with version control systems such as GIT / SVN
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Managing multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Problem solving, being open-minded and tolerant
What We Offer!
- Experience in working on real projects with a challenging, friendly and international work environment
- Providing final report, job performance evaluation, completion certificate, and letter of recommendation
- Free Italian and English language courses (if teacher is available)
- Excursions and cultural activities
Front-End Developer Internship
A Front-End Developer is someone who uses programming skills to encode and include visual elements on EXTRAMUS websites, such as clickable buttons, menu bars, colors etc. Front-end developers should work with back-end developers to ensure that all elements of web design are consistent.
In this position, your task will not be limited to the EXTRAMUS website, you will also have the chance to prepare the projects that EXTRAMUS will participate in.