ABOUT THIS JOB:
Name of employer: Extramus
Start Date: Always available
Duration: 3 to 12 months
Basic knowledge: Required
Experience: Not required
Compensation: Assisting you in relocation to Italy and finding accommodation. No financial compensation!
Important: We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus trainee-ship program or that have scholarships. Please consider that our internship is unpaid.
- Research and identify target customers, organizations
- Develop and implement lead generation campaigns, including email, direct mail, digital, and other channels.
- Analyze and track campaign performance in order to optimize campaigns and develop strategies for future campaigns.
- Manage and track contact information for leads, prospects, and customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential customers and leads.
- Participate in events and webinars in order to generate leads.
- Use data to identify trends and develop strategies for lead generation.
- Provide reports on lead generation performance to stakeholders.
experience in marketing, business or related field
experience in lead generation, sales or customer service
strong communication and interpersonal skills
proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google apps and clouds
ability to quickly learn new technology
ability to work independently and as part of a team
excellent organisational and problem solving skills
the ability to prioritize and multitask
What We Offer!
- Experience in working on real projects with a challenging, friendly and international work environment
- Providing final report, job performance evaluation, completion certificate, and letter of recommendation
- Free Italian and English language courses (if teacher is available)
- Excursions and cultural activities
Lead Generator is an essential part of the economic life of a company. A lead generator at EXTRAMUS helps to generate new leads that become successful clients, use CRM to place automation rules and workflows, identify which leads are most needed and creating interesting content to raise the interest of our leads, manage marketing activities including development and scheduling of campaigns, reporting, lead nurturing, and ROI, follow up on all leads generated by the website and establish new ad campaigns via the company’s Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google.