ABOUT THIS JOB:
Name of employer: Extramus
Start Date: Always available
Duration: 3 to 12 months
Experience: Not required
Compensation: Assisting you in relocation to Italy and finding accommodation. No financial compensation!
Important: We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Please consider that our internship is unpaid.
The HR Recruiter is responsible for selecting qualified candidates to fill open positions within Extramus.
- Use a variety of methods to identify the most suitable candidates for open positions within the organization
- Responsible for interviewing and assessing individual candidates and determining their suitability for the position
- Ensure that all recruitment processes comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Consult with employers to identify needs and preferred qualifications
- Interview applicants about their experience, education and skills
- Contact references and perform background checks
- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions
- Hire or refer qualified candidates
- Conduct new employee orientations
- Process paperwork
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Ability to work with different range of people regardless of their different backgrounds
- Decisive and critical thinking skills
- Problem solving and communication skills
- Effective time management
- Ability to think quickly and make sound decisions
- Knowledge of MS Office or other HR software
What We Offer!
Experience in working on real projects with a challenging, friendly and international work environment
Providing final report, job performance evaluation, completion certificate, and letter of recommendation
Free Italian and English language courses (if teacher is available)
Excursions and cultural activities
Human Resources Management
At the Human resources department, you will work closely with other trainees from all departments to establish working relationships and contribute to the overall efficiency in EXTRAMUS. Your primary role in the department includes managing calendar including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters, aiding the CEO in supervising office duties. You will take part of activities which includes organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, taking record of attendance of all trainees and taking minutes of every meeting. Within the scope of these activities you will have the chance to test your knowledge of good organization skills and great time management skills without guidance which will place you above competitors in future job searched.