SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
ABOUT THIS JOB:
Name of employer: Extramus
Start Date: Always available
Duration: 3 to 12 months
Basic knowledge: Required
Experience: Not required
Compensation: Assisting you in relocation to Italy and finding accommodation. No financial compensation!
Important: We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus trainee-ship program or that have scholarships. Please consider that our internship is unpaid.
- Create, manage, and grow our company’s social media presence across all platforms including Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Develop and execute a content strategy to drive engagement and brand awareness
- Monitor and respond to comments, reviews, and inquiries in a timely manner
- Monitor trends and analytics to ensure posts are reaching the right audience
- Develop relationships with customers and organizations
- Stay up-to-date on latest social media trends
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Managing multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Problem solving, being open-minded and tolerant
- You should have basic knowledge of Photoshop, Lightroom, Premier Pro, Finalcuts and Canva
What We Offer!
- Experience in working on real projects with a challenging, friendly and international work environment
- Providing final report, job performance evaluation, completion certificate, and letter of recommendation
- Free Italian and English language courses (if teacher is available)
- Excursions and cultural activities
Social Media Manager
Social media manager has been an ever more important job in the era of the “always more interaction”. As a social media manager at EXTRAMUS, you will manage the company’s online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analyzing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns.