Growth Hacker is a fairly new job but non the less a really important one, see what you can do at Extramus
Name of employer: Extramus
Start Date: Always available
Duration: 2 to 12 months
Experience: Not required
Compensation: Assisting you in relocation to Italy and finding accommodation. No financial compensation!
Job duties and responsibilities as a Growth Hacker:
- Choosing which metrics/KPIs to focus on and bringing traditional and creative ideas on how to grow them
- A/B testing those ideas
- Analysing the data and users’ feedback
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments in order to present results and make the product more user centric
- Driving traffic to your website, landing pages, social media, and apps
- Understanding conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks and being able to apply CRO hacks to any businesses
- Working on a lean start-up process
- Prioritizing growth channels
- Scaling and automating the growth processes and optimizing channels in order to always improve the performance of one’s business
- Having knowledge about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Managing multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Problem solving, being open-minded and tolerant
What we offer:
- Experience in working on real projects with a challenging, friendly and international work environment
- Providing final report, job performance evaluation, completion certificate, and letter of recommendation
- Free Italian and English language courses
- Excursions and cultural activities
We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and students studying in the EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Consider that our internship is unpaid.
If you’ve read this far you’re probably interested in doing the internship with us, but it’s not enough!
We are looking for people with high motivation and determination, with a spirit of initiative and desire. Here we don’t need people making photocopies or coffee!
Have fun and make an impact!