UX Designer or more commonly user experience is a job with a strong impact on the final quality of the product, see what you can do at Extramus
Name of employer: Extramus
Start Date: Always available
Duration: 2 to 12 months
Experience: Not required
Compensation: Assisting you in relocation to Italy and finding accommodation. No financial compensation!
Job duties and responsibilities as a UX Designer:
- Planning and conducting user research and competitor analysis
- Interpreting data and qualitative feedback
- Creating user stories, personas, storyboards, sitemaps, prototypes, and wireframes
- Determining information architecture
- Working closely with the product team to identify research questions
- Conducting interviews, user surveys, card sorting, and usability tests
- Designing and executing studies into user behaviour and attitudes
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Managing multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Problem solving, being open-minded and tolerant
What we offer:
- Experience in working on real projects with a challenging, friendly and international work environment
- Providing final report, job performance evaluation, completion certificate, and letter of recommendation
- Free Italian and English language courses
- Excursions and cultural activities
We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and students studying in the EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Consider that our internship is unpaid.
If you’ve read this far you’re probably interested in doing the internship with us, but it’s not enough!
We are looking for people with high motivation and determination, with a spirit of initiative and desire. Here we don’t need people making photocopies or coffee!
So, if you are really motivated:
Have fun and make an impact!