MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPER
ABOUT THIS JOB:
Name of employer: Extramus
Start Date: Always available
Duration: 3 to 12 months
Basic knowledge: Required
Experience: Not required
Compensation: Assisting you in relocation to Italy and finding accommodation. No financial compensation!
Important: We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Please consider that our internship is unpaid.
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Collaborating with a team of ICT to set specifications for new applications
- Designing creative prototypes according to specifications
- Writing high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Performing unit and integration testing before launch
- Conducting functional/non-functional testing and debugging code
- Evaluating existing applications to reprogram, updating and adding new features
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Managing multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Problem solving, being open-minded and tolerant
- Knowledge of Flutter, React Native, NodeJS and MongoDB
What We Offer!
- Experience in working on real projects with a challenging, friendly and international work environment
- Providing final report, job performance evaluation, completion certificate, and letter of recommendation
- Free Italian and English language courses (if teacher is available)
- Excursions and cultural activities
Mobile Application Developer
As an application developer at EXTRAMUS, you will contribute to the development of new applications through cooperation with other ICT interns or other departments on EXTRAMUS. Within the scope of these projects, you will have the chance to test the knowledge you have gained in Application Development during your education, to experience working in a real business environment and to be one step ahead of your competitors in your future job searches.