ABOUT THIS JOB:
Name of employer: Extramus
Start Date: Always available
Duration: 3 to 12 months
Basic knowledge: Required
Experience: Not required
Compensation: Assisting you in relocation to Italy and finding accommodation. No financial compensation!
Important: We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus trainee-ship program or that have scholarships. Please consider that our internship is unpaid.
- Assisting businesses to prevent, navigate, and resolve complex legal issues
- Ensuring all relevant laws and outcomes are understood and obeyed by businesses
- Drafting, reviewing, completing, and filing legal paperwork related to business operations
- Discussing, drafting, reviewing, and negotiating the terms of business contracts
- Ensuring all business processes, strategies, and actions comply with all relevant local, state, federal, and international laws
- Managing multiple clients, cases, and legal activities that carry varying deadlines
- Working with third parties to ensure that everyone understands their roles and responsibilities
- Writing, evaluating, negotiating, and executing various contracts covering a range of transactions
- Maintaining correspondence and documentation related to contracts
- Communicating and presenting information to stakeholders regarding contracts
- Monitoring contracts and moving forward with close-out, extension, or renewal of contracts
- Problem-solving contract-related issue
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Managing multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Problem solving, being open-minded and tolerant
What We Offer!
- Experience in working on real projects with a challenging, friendly and international work environment
- Providing final report, job performance evaluation, completion certificate, and letter of
- Free Italian and English language courses (if teacher is available)
- Excursions and cultural activities
Business lawyer is a job position that requires meticulous attention to details since their work could change the future of the company. As a business lawyer in EXTRAMUS you have the responsibility to providing legal advice to the EXTRAMUS board on issues that affect businesses, such as taxation, business transactions, and intellectual property rights, assisting EXTRAMUS to prevent, navigate, and resolve complex legal issues as well as managing multiple clients, cases, and legal activities that carry varying deadlines. You will also work on Theater projects in order to help the business grow.