ABOUT THIS JOB:
Name of employer: Extramus
Start Date: Always available
Duration: 3 to 12 months
Experience: Not required
Compensation: Assisting you in relocation to Italy and finding accommodation. No financial compensation!
Important: We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Please consider that our internship is unpaid.
- Provide support to the head of Human Resources Department, including managing schedules and emails
- Works directly with the HR executive to ensure that all administrative functions of the department are managed efficiently and effectively
- Assist with the recruitment process
- Coordinate onboarding and offboarding processes, as well as trainee orientation
- Liaise with other departments to ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Assist with the development and implementation of projects, initiatives, and programs
- Manage projects and special assignments as needed
- Planning and organizing meetings with employee, interns and events
- Participate in Department meetings and provide administrative support as needed
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment
Excellent communication and organizational skills
Time management, and prioritization skills
Problem solving, being open-minded and tolerant personality
Ability to think quickly and make sound decisions
Knowledge of Google Drive, MS Office or other HR software
What We Offer!
Experience in working on real projects with a challenging, friendly and international work environment
Providing final report, job performance evaluation, completion certificate, and letter of recommendation
Free Italian and English language courses (if teacher is available)
Excursions and cultural activities
Human Resources Management
At the Human resources department, you will work closely with other trainees from all departments to establish working relationships and contribute to the overall efficiency in EXTRAMUS. Your primary role in the department includes managing calendar including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters, aiding the CEO in supervising office duties. You will take part of activities which includes organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, taking record of attendance of all trainees and taking minutes of every meeting. Within the scope of these activities you will have the chance to test your knowledge of good organization skills and great time management skills without guidance which will place you above competitors in future job searched.