ABOUT THIS JOB:
Name of employer: Extramus
Start Date: Always available
Duration: 3 to 12 months
Basic knowledge: Required
Experience: Not required
Compensation: Assisting you in relocation to Italy and finding accommodation. No financial compensation!
Important: We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus trainee-ship program or that have scholarships. Please consider that our internship is unpaid.
- Data visualization for the Digital Marketing department using Google Analytics tools.
- Creating charts and preparing custom reports for Extramus ads.
- Preparing reports for SEO
- Preparing presentations and collobrating with different departments like IT and Digital marketing.
- Reporting results through presentations and communication with technical and non-technical members of EXTRAMUS.
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Managing multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Problem solving, being open-minded and tolerant
What We Offer!
- Experience in working on real projects with a challenging, friendly and international work environment
- Providing final report, job performance evaluation, completion certificate, and letter of recommendation
- Free Italian and English language courses (if teacher is available)
- Excursions and cultural activities
As a Google Analytics Analyst, your primary role at EXTRAMUS is data visualization for the Digital Marketing department using Google Analytics tools. You will also take part in many activities such as creating charts and graphics for EXTRAMUS advertisements, preparing special reports, in cooperation with different departments etc. Within the scope of these activities, you will have the chance to test the knowledge you have on Google Analytic tools, to experience working in a real business environment and be one step ahead of your competitors in your future job searches. At Business and Data Analysis department you will cooperate with trainees in different positions such as data and business analysts, business lawyers, and accountants in order to help EXTRAMUS grow and evolve, and you will also work on Theater projects in order to help the business grow.