ABOUT THIS JOB:
Name of employer: Extramus
Start Date: Always available
Duration: 3 to 12 months
Basic knowledge: Required
Experience: Not required
Compensation: Assisting you in relocation to Italy and finding accommodation. No financial compensation!
Important: We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Please consider that our internship is unpaid.
- Defining project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements, forming project team and establishing project budget
- Monitoring project progress and publishing reports about that
- Identifying problems and recommending improved solutions
- Creating workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, and writing specifications
- Improving systems, and designing modifications
- Keeping confidential information and maintaining user confidence
- Studying business functions to determine operational objectives
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Managing multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Problem solving, being open-minded and tolerant
What We Offer!
- Experience in working on real projects with a challenging, friendly and international work environment
- Providing final report, job performance evaluation, completion certificate, and letter of recommendation
- Free Italian and English language courses (if teacher is available)
- Excursions and cultural activities
Graphic design is one of the pillars in the creation of content. As a graphic designer at Extramus, it is your responsibility to design visual content for print and digital applications that is on-brand, reinforces our status and reputation, design and layout of materials for internal communications and engagement with our board of directors, design and layout of essential business materials (e.g. business cards, presentations), create infographics and presentation materials to simplify communication of complex concepts and data, video clips editing for use on social media platforms and assist team in developing and executing communications plans.