ABOUT THIS JOB:
Name of employer: Extramus
Start Date: Always available
Duration: 3 to 12 months
Experience: Not required
Compensation: Assisting you in relocation to Italy and finding accommodation. No financial compensation!
Important: We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus trainee-ship program or that have scholarships. Please consider that our internship is unpaid.
- Planning and implementing Italian teaching strategies.
- Giving classroom instruction to the students as per the schedule.
- Developing teaching materials as required.
- Creating teaching plans based on the needs of students.
- Ensuring that the students’ pronunciation is accurate.
- Researching on modern teaching methods and techniques.
- Organizing events to showcase the students’ talent.
- Performing administrative tasks as and when required.
- Teaching students about Italian culture, which may include festivals, traditional food, and social conventions
- Written and verbal proficiency in Italian
- Good classroom management abilities
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Managing multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Problem solving, being open-minded and tolerant
What We Offer!
- Experience in working on real projects with a challenging, friendly and international work environment
- Providing final report, job performance evaluation, completion certificate, and letter of recommendation
- Free Italian and English language courses (if teacher is available)
- Excursions and cultural activities
Are you an energetic, curious and collaborative good teacher in Italian language? We are looking for you to join our organization. As an Italian teacher here at EXTRAMUS, your responsibility covers ensuring that the students embrace the language, organize the class, and make learning an easy process. On thi page you can find all information about this job position at EXTRAMUS!