ABOUT THIS JOB:
Name of employer: Extramus
Start Date: Always available
Duration: 3 to 12 months
Basic knowledge: Required
Experience: Not required
Compensation: Assisting you in relocation to Italy and finding accommodation. No financial compensation!
Important: We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Please consider that our internship is unpaid.
Planning and conducting user research and competitor analysis
Interpreting data and qualitative feedback
Creating user stories, personas, storyboards, sitemaps, prototypes, and wireframes
Determining information architecture
Working closely with the product team to identify research questions
Conducting interviews, user surveys, card sorting, and usability tests
Designing and executing studies into user behaviour and attitudes
Design user interfaces for web and mobile applications
Collaborate with other departments
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Managing multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Problem solving, being open-minded and tolerant
- Basic knowledge of Figma, Hotjar and Adobe Illustrator
What We Offer!
- Experience in working on real projects with a challenging, friendly and international work environment
- Providing final report, job performance evaluation, completion certificate, and letter of recommendation
- Free Italian and English language courses (if teacher is available)
- Excursions and cultural activities
UX Designer or more commonly user experience is a job with a strong impact on the final quality of the product. As a UX designer in Extramus you are expected to be self-directed but also collaborative, you must possess superb communication, time-management, and process-management skills, keen problem-solving and organizational abilities are necessary, among other soft skills. Creativity and attention to detail are also keys qualities you must possess while working as an UX designer at Extramus.