ABOUT THIS JOB:
Name of employer: Extramus
Start Date: Always available
Duration: 3 to 12 months
Basic knowledge: Required
Experience: Not required
Compensation: Assisting you in relocation to Italy and finding accommodation. No financial compensation!
Important: We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Please consider that our internship is unpaid.
- Maintaining the Extramus website with WordPress
- Designing and updating online platforms related to Extramus projects.
- Posting and updating on Extramus blog page
- Update the information and pages on the website
- Create WordPress plugins and themes
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code
- Identify and fix bugs that are found within the code.
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Managing multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Problem solving, being open-minded and tolerant
- Basic knowledge of WordPress, Themes and Plugins
What We Offer!
- Experience in working on real projects with a challenging, friendly and international work environment
- Providing final report, job performance evaluation, completion certificate, and letter of recommendation
- Free Italian and English language courses (if teacher is available)
- Excursions and cultural activities
As a WordPress Developer, you will maintain the Extramus official website and develop other projects for our clients. Therefore, you will be assigned to short-term and long-term tasks related to WordPress. You will also work collaboratively with different trainees in the Digital Marketing Department and other departments within Extramus. These activities will not only prepare you to work in a real workplace, but also will increase your chance in the job market.